By using the Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle website you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- You use the elim.nf.ca website at your own risk.Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective legal owners.
- Logos and trade names on the elim.nf.ca website are owned by the respective legal owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become Elim Tabernacle property.
- The elim.nf.ca website is subject to Canadian law.
Use of Materials
Permission is granted to download, or to view online, from the website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of permission for viewing, not a transfer of title or ownership, and by this permission you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or commercial display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Elim Tabernacle’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without our express written permission
Your distribution of audio and video files downloaded from the Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle website is limited to freely passing them along. You downloaded them for free, and you must share them for free.
On this website Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle may collect tithes and offerings as well as fees associated with event registrations. Occasionally someone may require a refund. All event refund requests will be directed to our Finance Committee for processing. You may contact our bookkeeper by contacting the church office or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions will be based on several factors relating to the transaction you are requesting a refund for. These could include the following:
- Did the church incur expense to secure your participation in the event that we are unable to reclaim?
- Was the event noted as non-refundable?
Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its website unless you have provided it to Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communications. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
- We may save and analyze that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our ministries.
- We will use that information to fulfill your order and keep necessary records of shipments.
- We may use that information to contact you about new ministries or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations, except where delivery of your order requires us to do so.
- Your giving and personal information is always safe. The Elim Tabernacle website does not process nor store giving contributions on its website. Our online giving is handled securely and independently by Moneris. Moneris makes use of industry standards SSL software encryption and is among the industry’s best for secure e-commerce transactions. As an industry leader, Moneris is trusted with 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, and has over 350,000 merchant locations across North America.
Automatically Collected Data
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
All electronic notification communications sent by Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle contain an unsubscribe link. Recipients that unsubscribe from our email database will no longer receive email notification communications from Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle. Should you receive an email communication fromElim Pentecostal Tabernacle that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use any unsubscribe function, please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure that your details are removed from the Elim Tabernacle email update database.
This website is owned by Elim Pentecostal Tabernacle
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org